Wednesday, January 25, 2012

cricut imagine....

Hey ya'll,
         I am sooooo happy I just my cricut imagine back!!!! I had a sick cricut.....so provo craft had to send me a new one!!! It took about 3 weeks to get here....But it is here now and i am so happy i cant wait to see what i can do with it!!!
I have a funny story..... When i got this inside the house my son goes what is that mommy and i told him......well he goes i have been waiting for EVER for this mommy. I laughed and asked him why have you been waiting on this he looks at me and tells me that he wants me to make him Valantines goody bags like on mypinkstamper.com. You have to ck that site out !!! 
                                                                          Thanks,
                                                                                   Ashley

No comments: