Friday, April 6, 2012

My Pink Stamper Blog Hop!!

Hello y'all,
 What A day it has been My son was off of school today for Good Friday!!! So tonight's blog hope was a big most for me!!! I love crafting!! To nights theme was Happy Birthday..... so i made a Birthday card for the many birthdays that we celebrate..


5x4 card
*I used Doodlecharms Cat.
*Paper was in a pack that i got from AC Moors(striped & cupcakes)
*Brown and Pink is Paper studio
*Twin
*Ink is color I double inked Brown and them Pink
And
*Last But Not Less I used glitter on the bottom and the Cherry the glitter i used was Martha Stewart
Hope everyone enjoys and if you would like to hop click Pink to join!!
Thanks Ashley

                

2 comments:

Missy said...

What a cute card---I love the cupcake image & matching papers! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Birthday Blog Hop!!

Helen said...

This is so cute!! Thanks for joining in the Birthday Hop :)